What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share Your Favorite Songs to Play on Your Instrument

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Share your favorite song to play on your instruments. Maybe it's a song that you've been practicing for years and have mastered, or maybe it's a new piece that you're excited to learn.

It could be a classical piece, a pop song, a jazz standard, or anything in between.

What makes the song special to you? Is it the melody, the lyrics, the technical challenges, or something else? How does playing it on your instrument make you feel?

When I played the violin, I had two songs I used to love playing on the violin that I learned. Well, I say two songs. One was the beginning of a song and the other was the song.

The first one was My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, used to love playing this one on violin when I finally learned it

and the second one was the very beginning of this song before the beat kicks in. The first 35 seconds.

Roar is the most famous Katy Perry’s song. It's the song I love playing so much whenever I sit down with my piano. Playing the song is so good that it helped me get better playing piano.

I am very good with playing piano and guitar and I'm sure that there is no music which those two instruments were used to play that I cannot replicate exactly the same way the song was made.

Back