What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share Your Favorite Instrument-Related Resources for Learning and Improving

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Learning to play an instrument ca be a challenging but worthwhile process. However, having access to the correct resources may make a significant difference. To aid musicians of all ability levels in expanding their knowledge and skills, a variety of books, websites, and training videos are available.

So, what are some of your favorite instrument-related resources

YouTube is the biggest one. You simply search out channels related to learning music and there are a ton. However, not all of them are of the same quality.

YouTube is the biggest one. You simply search out channels related to learning music and there are a ton. However, not all of them are of the same quality.
I was just about going to make the same suggestion but seen it's been covered by your assessment. I fully well support making use of YouTube as a big resource pack for getting any kind of help with learning most musical instruments.

I can't think of any resources which is used to train and learn how to play musical instruments that's better than YouTube. There are other streaming services like Twitch and TikTok, but YouTube is king.

Soundcloud and Bandcamp are two platforms I make use of. It helps me so much in the quest to learn more about music. I also use YouTube too. There are plenty of resources on the platform.

Back