What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saddest song you have ever listened to?

Mason

LV

Do you usually have this feeling to listen to sad songs whenever you just want to sit down with your feelings and deal with it? It might be depression that would put you in that situation.

I listened to Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo a lot when I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me.

This particular song by Phoebe Bridgers called Punisher checks out well amongst the saddest songs that I have listened. I enjoy listening to it whenever I want to be all alone.

I don't know what is the saddest song but Drown by Smashing Pumpkins tops the list. I suppose it's about somebody's death. Another sad one is James Taylor's Fire and Rain.

This song by Enrique Iglesias called Heart Attack is the saddest song that I have listened to in a very long time. It's even sucidial with the lyrics too.

Asa - Jailer is one song that makes me sad whenever I listen to or watch it because of the truth in the lyrics lines.
Asa is a great Afrobeats singer. All her songs are inspirational.

Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Neil Young is amongst the saddest song I've listened to. It's a song of someone who didn't just feel a momentary heartbreak but a lifetime of sadness. It's a painful song to listen to.

Do you usually have this feeling to listen to sad songs whenever you just want to sit down with your feelings and deal with it? It might be depression that would put you in that situation.

I listened to Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo a lot when I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me.

Olivia Rodrigo released a new song recently which is very good. It was trending on YouTube today. It's not really a sad song but it's a bit emotional.

Adele - Hello is my best saddest song I've listened to. It was 8 years ago I first played the song but I still love it even today.

Back