What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Religious or Political Discussions?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Between getting into Religious or Political Discussions, which one do you usually find it very difficult to take part in? Both of them are very sensitive and can spin out of control in a blink of an eye. I can manage with political discussions but anything that's related to religion, I'm far away from taking part in it.

I don't have any problems with getting into either any religious or political discussions. As long as I have my facts on what's been talked about, I'm very sure that I can do it without getting too aggressive.

As long as it's a reasonable subject that's been discussed either on religion or politics that's going to get me interested in taking part in it. If it's just an unnecessary argument, I wouldn't take part in it.

It depends on the crowd. A lot of people get all psycho about stuff. A lot of people cannot handle opposing views. I can listen to opposing views, but the problem is that people falsely will say I cannot accept their views. In reality, I was always sane and very tolerant.

I would be interested in getting into politics and all its discussion but never going to be interested in getting into religious talks. Religion can be very explosives when things get out of hand.

It depends on the crowd. A lot of people get all psycho about stuff. A lot of people cannot handle opposing views. I can listen to opposing views, but the problem is that people falsely will say I cannot accept their views. In reality, I was always sane and very tolerant.
People who are intolerant can be very enthusiastic about what they post and push a forum or blog forward. Nonetheless, as this person is saying, it turns into a Salem Witchcraft Trail or Inquisition. In that case, be careful what forums you post in, to make sure differing viewpoints are cool with everyone.

As much as I do not mind getting into political discussions I tend to avoid them as they can lead to a lot of problems. I have known people to get into discussions regarding politics and it has led to arguments and even falling out over it. I never believe that anyone's differences in opinion should warrant an argument or a falling out so that is why I try to avoid discussion regarding that.

I try not to get into any discussions regarding politics or even religious topics. They are two of the worst things to get into a discussion or a debate about and it can often lead to bigger issues. If I do get into any kind of discussion I try to do it where I know there will not be any kind of problems with the discussion or debate and it is just a clear discussion and debate.

I don't get into any of both discussion on political issues or religious issues as well. They are always volatile and I hate getting caught in any of them which is why I try as much as possible to stay out of discussing them with anyone.

I can get into a political discussion because I'm into politics. It's part of my day's job, there's no way I can avoid it even if I wanted to. Religious discussion on the other hand is what I will never get into even if they pay me to do so.

I don't have any business with being involved in either political discussions or religious discussion. This is because I am apolitical which means that I don't get into anything that concerns politics and I'm also an atheist. I don't have any business with any religion. I don't have to get into any religious discussion.

As long as it's a reasonable subject that's been discussed either on religion or politics that's going to get me interested in taking part in it. If it's just an unnecessary argument, I wouldn't take part in it.
I also try as much as possible to make sure that I don't engage in unnecessary religious or political arguments because most of the time, people whom you are involved in such agreements are always looking for a way to make you agitated and aggravated.

Back