What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate her contemporary sole dance?

Toby

LV

How would you rate her contemporary sole dance of the Halo song by Beyoncé?

In my opinion, I would say that she's done well to sync her moves well with the song rhythm. I would give her 7/10.

From my assessment of her dancing, she did good. I would be kind enough to give her 7.5/10. There's some places where she can improve especially with her landing.

She's not that bad. If I can pull off her dance moves, I would be celebrating it like I have won a lottery 😂. I would rate her 8/10.

After watching the video you shared, I was impressed by how the dancer skillfully expressed various emotions through her contemporary solo dance to Beyoncé's Halo song. Her graceful and mesmerizing movements were truly enthralling, leaving me captivated from beginning to end. I would rate her performance as 9 out of 10

If I can do what she just pulled off, I would ask for an award 😂, don't mind me as I'm just kidding. But honestly, she's good and no one can deny her that. Most contemporary solo dancers won't get it nearly perfect the way she did. Her dance is worth 9/10 rating from me.

Back