What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McCartney and Wings

Jason

LV

Notes
♬752
His band after the Beatles was something else and also the work, he did in between Wings and the Beatles where it was just his name on it. Who else likes Wings? Well, their music isn't all rock or pop, but seems to have songs in both genres. He did write a lot of sappy love songs, but I don't think they were sappy like John Lennon said, lol. They were just done right, I think.

I have listened to a few songs from Paul McCartney and the Wings and I will admit, their songs are really enjoyable and something I do like to listen to. As you say, he is a lot different from John Lennon and the sappy music he released but I feel John Lennon took a different turn in his music career especially after being married to Yoko Ono.

Paul McCartney and the Wings were amazing. I still find myself listening to some songs of theirs even now and they are really nice and different to listen to.

Live and Let Die is my favorite from Paul McCartney and The Wings. Such an amazing song and so upbeat

Paul McCartney and the Wings were amazing. Live and Let Die was also my favorite song from them as well. Such a great song with a slow start and the build-up into such a great upbeat song. Paul McCartney really does get into it when the song really starts going and you could see his talent in this song as well.

Paul McCartney and the Wings is one of my favorite British-American rock band. They made so many major contribution in the rock music generation and I still find it very difficult to stop playing their songs.

This song - My Love is one of my favorite songs by the Wings band.

Paul McCartney and the Wings were amazing. I still find myself listening to some songs of theirs even now and they are really nice and different to listen to.

Live and Let Die is my favorite from Paul McCartney and The Wings. Such an amazing song and so upbeat

Live and Let Die is my favorite from Paul McCartney and Wings too. They are incredible too with all the works they did. Even though, they weren't on the same level with The Beatles, they brought something different and unique.

Paul McCartney and Wings made a lot of sense to me. Being that Paul McCartney have been in The Beatles, he had the signature his song with his wife on the piano. Mull Of Kintyre is my favourite song he's released.

I heard so much about Paul McCartney and Wings but sadly I couldn't get into listening to their band often. I've played a few of their songs which isn't half bad but it wasn't enough for me to know them very well or how good they were.

Back