What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Country - Opinions?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
Some people hate pop country. Why might they dislike it? Well, they say it is too patriotic and too much about trucks, beer, and women, for one thing. :D I guess we can blame Smokey and the Bandit :D and Hank Jr. Country Boy can Survive. What do you all think?

Anyway, though, not all classic country is something I find interesting. So much of it is massively whiny, to be honest.

The truth is that everyone won't love all the music genre we have our there. Just like some people don't like listening to country pop songs, it's the same way others don't like listening to raggae for so many reasons. For me, Country music is fun.

I always hear so many people complaining about the newer country music but I personally like it if I am honest. I have listened to so much of the newer country music over the years and I never tire of it from the artists, I have listened to I can honestly say that they have not failed with the new music they have brought out. Some of the older country music I can't always listen to with it being so negative sometimes I guess is how I would put it.

I don't dislike a lot of it. However, some of it is dumb; let's be honest. However, the critics of New Country are too harsh, and all the classic country wasn't so great.

Our individual differences makes us like and hate things differently. This is why not everyone loves everything that you love or hate vice versa. Those who doesn't love Country music have other music genres they're in love with.

Back