What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Therapy, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬963
My therapist also uses it as a form of "alternative" therapy. I listen to a piece and discuss with her in session. Very relaxing and useful for patients with mental disabilities.

I know very well that music is very good when it comes to therapy. Anything that can have an impact on your emotions can serve as a therapy. Whenever I'm sad, if I listen to some music, I feel better.

Music has always been inspirational. It is capable of changing my mood from feeling down and depressed to feeling lively and very good. It is something that I know that have a very unique power in helping to work on my psychology more than how visiting a therapist is going to work on me.

I am someone who believes in music therapy very well because music have been very helpful to me in so many ways that I have never imagined.

I can remember when I was passing through depression and there were some set of music that I used to listen to which helped me so much during that trying time.

I am someone who believes in music therapy very well because music have been very helpful to me in so many ways that I have never imagined.

I can remember when I was passing through depression and there were some set of music that I used to listen to which helped me so much during that trying time.
Me too, I always listen to classical. Personally, I find that it calms me.

I love listening to any kind of music genre except for heavy metal because they are too lousy. I can't seem to find anything to enjoy in that kind of music but the rest is entertaining.

I listen to rap songs every morning. It is one great way to motivate myself for the activities of the day and to stay focused on it. I don't bother much with getting along with any other genre of music as rap songs are enough for me.

Back