What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moonlight Sonata, anyone?

I haven't listened to this Moonlight Sonata get played yet. I wish to know what it sounds like with the tune. If it's possible to get a YouTube video of it being played, I would be happy to watch or listen to it. Can you help me out with getting it!

I haven't listened to this Moonlight Sonata get played yet. I wish to know what it sounds like with the tune. If it's possible to get a YouTube video of it being played, I would be happy to watch or listen to it. Can you help me out with getting it!
You just type in the search bar "Moonlight Sonata" and it'll come up with it.

I have watched some clips of Moonlight Sonata on YouTube, I loved it. I'm going to try playing it when next I have my music class next mouth. I'm going to dedicate more time in watching some clips on YouTube.

It's a very good piece in piano playing. Unfortunately, I couldn't do well at it when I tried giving it a try the last time. I'm still going to try it again.

Moonlight Sonata is a very soothing piano song. I've tried playing it when I was still a teenager. I think that I managed myself properly with it back then. I'll be playing it whenever I get to the music school.

Moonlight Sonata is a very soothing piano song. I've tried playing it when I was still a teenager. I think that I managed myself properly with it back then. I'll be playing it whenever I get to the music school.
Personally, I love it.

This was my response to the other thread about Moonlight Sonata. It's a great piece. I played it so much when I was younger. I was very good at the classical music years ago. I don't used to play it often now.

Back