What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lionel Richie

Jerry

LV

Notes
♬169
A lot of people make fun of his music as being sappy. However, he was great at writing love songs. However, among many "cool people" some may not want to admit being a fan. I guess it depends on the culture you surround yourself with.

When you talk about my favourite love and romantic love singer, it's hands down Lionel Richie. I had all his songs written before I started using Spotify to play his songs and get all the lyrics. I can sing most of his songs off heart.

Lionel Richie is a legend. I played his romantic love songs side by side with Celine Dion when I was a teenager. I could never stop playing both of their songs. I played their songs on my Mp3 where ever I go to.

I have always loved listening to Lionel Richie's songs of love and romance. He's very good at it and his curly hair makes him looks so cute. In fact, he's a very cute man and trading on love songs makes a perfect fit for him. I love all his songs especially Stuck On You.

Lionel Richie is one of the best love song singer that you can actually find out there. He is the one that introduced me to romance in my teenage years. I have always listen to his sons and I'm also still listening to them.

Back