What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm still sad over DMX death

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
Earl Simmons who's professionally know by his music stage name as DMX was an American singer and also an actor. He started rapping in the early 1990's. I loved the movie he featured in with Jet Li Cradle to The Grave. DMX was one of my favorite American rappers but his using of cracked drugs, Fentanyl, Alcohol, Prescription pills and COVID contributed to his death on April 9, 2021. I was heartbroken when I heard the news.

Which musician's death was very painful for you?

I don't have any pity or pain over any musician who do drugs and get killed by it. He or she knew exactly what they got themselves into. It's only those who get killed as a result of gang related activities I feel bad for because some of them are eliminated as a result of beef and fued.

I don't have any pity or pain over any musician who do drugs and get killed by it. He or she knew exactly what they got themselves into. It's only those who get killed as a result of gang related activities I feel bad for because some of them are eliminated as a result of beef and fued.

I really feel sad that he died the way he did because I never expected him to be addicted to drugs the way he was because he actually was very talented. He even had a very good run in the movie industry too because I enjoyed watching his movie Cradle to the Grave so much.

Earl Simmons who's professionally know by his music stage name as DMX was an American singer and also an actor. He started rapping in the early 1990's. I loved the movie he featured in with Jet Li Cradle to The Grave. DMX was one of my favorite American rappers but his using of cracked drugs, Fentanyl, Alcohol, Prescription pills and COVID contributed to his death on April 9, 2021. I was heartbroken when I heard the news.

Which musician's death was very painful for you?
Looking to expand your music taste? Go to our Spotify playlist to find a community full of new upcoming artists.

Looking to expand your music taste? Go to our Spotify playlist to find a community full of new upcoming artists.

Unfortunately, the link to Spotify which you shared is prompting page not found but that's by the way.

On the OP's topic, DMX is a very strong personality in the music industry. There was a time when I was looking at him and seeing some of the traits in 2pac.

Whenever someone who's talented waste his life over drugs and all sorts of things. It is very heartbreaking thing. DMX had talent but drugs and illegal activities couldn't let him get the best out of himself.

Reactions: Jon
Whenever someone who's talented waste his life over drugs and all sorts of things. It is very heartbreaking thing. DMX had talent but drugs and illegal activities couldn't let him get the best out of himself.
Seriously, it's a shame what he did to himself. I thought he was meant for greatness in the music industry but it was all for nothing. He's dead, gone and forgotten.

DMX had the most unique voice in hip hop, what a waste of talent.
Drugs is evil. It's why whenever I see anyone who's battling with drugs addiction, I do everything within my power to help them get better because drugs is a one way ticket to hell.

Back