What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
If you have ever seen something like WWE or AEW you will know that theme songs are something many wrestlers come out to. Sometimes you also see theme songs in other sports as well which is usually the favorite song of the person who comes out to the theme.

If you had a theme song, what would your theme song be?

Goldberg theme is my favourite song when it comes to WWE superstars. It goes so well with his entrance being accompanied by two police officers. He's one of best WWE wrestler that I have seen. He beat everyone in WCW before joining WWE.

The Time is Now which is John Cena's entrance song is my favourite theme song of all the WWE professional wrestlers. I used as my phone ringtone some years ago and I'm sure to still being open to using it again.

The Rock theme song is going to be my favourite. He's one of most electrifying superstar in the history of the WWE.

I'm getting updates they are trying to work on having him back to face Roman Reigns in Wrestlemania.

The WWE The Undertaker Theme Song "Rest In Peace" is going to be by favorite of all the songs used by any WWE superstar.

There are so many songs I would love to use as my theme song for any kind of entrance like that of WWE. But this song LET EM PRAY will be something I'd love to use.

There are so many songs I would love to use as my theme song for any kind of entrance like that of WWE. But this song LET EM PRAY will be something I'd love to use.

I've played this song by NF countless times and it's a very powerful song with a lot of emotion in it. I don't know if anyone have used it in WWE but it is definitely going to be a very strong song if it is an entrance song for someone in WWE.

Back