What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could play your favorite instrument anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Most people can play an instrument and some people can even play professionally. Let's say that you were allowed to play your favorite instrument anywhere in the world, all fees paid for you to get there to be able to play the instrument that is your favorite.

Which place in the world would you choose and which instrument would you be playing that is your favorite?

Would you want to just play the instrument or would you want an audience as well at the place of your choice?

My favorite instrument to play is the violin. I haven't played it in such a long time so I know I would be a little rusty and need some practice before I even tried playing again.

If I could play again though I would love to play in a wide Greenland area whilst the sun was shining and we had blue skies. I wouldn't want an audience just incase my playing wasn't up to scratch but just being able to play in an area like that would be amazing.

My favorite instrument to play is the violin. I haven't played it in such a long time so I know I would be a little rusty and need some practice before I even tried playing again.

If I could play again though I would love to play in a wide Greenland area whilst the sun was shining and we had blue skies. I wouldn't want an audience just incase my playing wasn't up to scratch but just being able to play in an area like that would be amazing.
I also love playing violin too. It's among my favourite musical instruments. Yanni was the man who made me fall in love with playing violin. I had to practice it for almost 1 year before I got very good at playing it.

Where would I love to playing it? Maybe in Rome. It's my favourite city in the world.

If I would get the opportunity to play my piano at the opening ceremony of either World Cup Tournament or UEFA Champions League Final or Super Bowl. Those are big moments that defines someone's career.

Men's football World Cup is the biggest sports event in the world. It's the biggest stage anyone can perform and it's a legacy that can never be forgotten.

I would love to sing on the stage and not play an instrument. I would need the whole world to hear me sing and perform on stage.

I'm not good in crowded places. I wouldn't want to play anywhere more than my immediate family members will be there. It's only going to be in front of my family members that I will play my favourite musical instruments.

Back