What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could learn to play any musical instrument now, what would it be?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Let's say you were given the option to be able to learn to play any musical instrument now, no matter which one it was you could pick it up and be taught to play it, what instrument would you choose?

If I had the choice to learn to play any instrument at all right now I would learn to play the drums. I was always curious about playing the drums and always wanted to learn but never had the chance to. I feel I missed out on learning to play the drums so having that opportunity right in front of me I would not turn it down.

If I had the choice to learn to play any instrument at all right now I would learn to play the drums. I was always curious about playing the drums and always wanted to learn but never had the chance to. I feel I missed out on learning to play the drums so having that opportunity right in front of me I would not turn it down.
Since I also want to learn the drums, I completely understand your desire to pick them up. Knowing complex rhythms and drum fills would be very satisfying, in my opinion.

Additionally, I want to master the handpan.

I have always been curious about the handpan and also the guitar. I would love to be able to learn both of these. I know my auntie goes around with a few people who play the handpan and they have been able to perform live and the sound is absolutely amazing. It seems like a hard instrument to learn but those who do play it say it's not as difficult as it seems.

I have always wanted to play the drums and if I were given a chance to be able to jump in and learn to play the drums and hopefully be successful in learning and playing them, I would be happy.

I have heard it is quite easy to play and learn the drums but it depends on each person.

Guitar would be the musical instrument my interest is on how to learn it better. I have small experience in playing it but it's nothing to write home about. I wouldn't mind going for lessons on how to play guitars now.

Piano, Violin, Trumpet and Drums would be the musical instruments I would so much love to learn now and become very good at playing all of them. Drums and Paino would be the first one's I would love to ace.

I have always been fascinated whenever I see those experts who plays Bagpipes. I will give everything to learn how to play the musical instrument now. From what I've seen, it looks to be a very difficult musical instrument to play. I've been watching on YouTube how to play it but it's hard.

Violin is my favourite musical instrument. If would have the opportunity to learn how to play any musical instrument now, it's going to be violin I would be interested in learning. I'd love to be in the level of the best violin players in the world.

Back