What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get signed?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬663
What is the best plan? Do you all know anyone who got signed and know their plan? Do you all know the secrets of a popular signed band?

I wish that I have any knowledge on how to go about this because it's one that's going to open up a door of opportunity once you get signed. There's a lot of money in the music industry.

Definitely it takes a lot of hard work at your project. You gotta do that at the very least. I don't know who hasn't done that.

If you ask me, I would say that for you to get signed, you will have raw talent and skill that's not going to discarded or overlooked easily.

Secondly, you will have to do everything possible to put yourself out there for the public to see you, know you and start talking about you.

If get those two things checked, you're most likely getting signed by a good record label company.

Have talent and promote yourself, put yourself out there, sing or play whatever instrument you play every chance you get, make memorable videos of yourself and put them out in social media, volunteer to play at events, local shows, parties, different places in your hometown and promote yourself in social places, bars, country clubs, state fairs, have your mom, dad, cousins, grandparents and friends promote you, talk about you, and make a demo and submit it to record labels, and if you don't hear from them back, send them out again.

If you're not a public figure, it's going to be almost impossible for any company to think about signing you. You have to give them something to think about knowing that you have something to offer that's going to deserve their getting you under their label.

For you to do any of these, your talant must be top notch. You can't be an average performer to expect a good company looking for your services. So, if you're talent is well groomed, put everything out for the world to recognise you.

If you are interested and getting signed, I believe that you must make sure that you build your talent very well so that it is something that will help you to produce a very high quality song that can never be easily overlooked. I would also encourage you to go into aggressive promotion of whatever you are doing because that is the only way you're going to be recognised by the general public.

Back