What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you play in your car?

Sometimes I can download the songs to have them in my phone. The easiest is to connect your phone to Bluetooth and start streaming from Spotify or Boomplay.

This is exactly what my partner always does, and I so much love it. It can be fun playing most of your favourite songs using this method.

This is exactly what my partner always does, and I so much love it. It can be fun playing most of your favourite songs using this method.
Most of our parents are old school. It's the reason why they usually prefer to play music this way. They are not very familiar with all the streaming apps we are making use of to listen to our music in this generation.

Most of our parents are old school. It's the reason why they usually prefer to play music this way. They are not very familiar with all the streaming apps we are making use of to listen to our music in this generation.
And we can't blame them for that. Life is a phase and technology is evolving every day. Our generation have all the privilege to enjoy everything at our beck and call.

Back