What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you play in your car?

Drogon

LV

Decades ago, it's through the use of cassettes that music are played in cars. Some years later, CD's were being used and later MP3 became a thing.

Most cars that play CD's will also play using MP3 or Bluetooth connection. I usually prefer playing with a Bluetooth connection to my device and play through my Spotify.

I still play some of my old music on disc in my car. Although, I'm trying as much as I can to have all the songs downloaded and uploaded to by car MP3.

My vehicle player is Bluetooth enabled. It makes it very easy for me to connect to the player through my smartphone and play any music I want. I don't buy CDs any more for music playing.

My vehicle player is Bluetooth enabled. It makes it very easy for me to connect to the player through my smartphone and play any music I want. I don't buy CDs any more for music playing.
It's old cars that owners play mostly with their car CD's. I play with my phone connected to my car bluetooth. I have better music on my phone, so it's why I prefer using it.

I listen to music on the radio while driving.
I use Bluetooth or an auxiliary cord to play music from my phone through my car's speakers while on long driving trips. I maintain a playlist that I frequently update.

When ever I drive I always listen to the radio on my favorite radio station. Sometimes when I go on long journeys I will have a playlist that I can connect to my Bluetooth in my car and play whilst I am driving which usually helps us get through the long journey that we are having to take.

Ordinarily, I always prefer to listen to my favorite radio stations whenever I'm driving. But whenever they have too much commercials, I would be forced to stream songs using my YouTube music.

I hardly listen to any radio station. They too clingy with their commercials.. My God, I hate how they bombard those useless commercials. I can't remember the last time I used the radio. I stream my music in the car too.

Whenever I am in the car we always use the Bluetooth option to be able to listen to any music that we listen to when we are traveling. I find it to be the easiest option now as most of my playlists are on somewhere like Spotify and I have access to any songs I enjoy so makes sense to do it that way.

I listen to radio too when I'm driving in the car but it's not only it that's my source of music whenever I'm in the car. Sometimes, there are too many commercials on the radio station, if they start with it, I'll switch to playing on Spotify connected through Bluetooth.

There is no option to play music in my car with CD plate and it's something that I'm very okay with because those CD plates usually tend to scratch and it's going to be cracking whenever you are trying to play music with them.

It's the reason why playing connected to my Bluetooth while streaming the song on my smartphone is always better.

I bought my car last year. I've only been playing with my car player connected to my smartphone. I stream through my Amazon prime music whenever I'm driving. It's very easy because I have different playlist set to play simultaneously.

Most of the time, I am playing music in my car through radio station because they usually have good music they play from time to time. It only gets annoying when they start doing a lot of commercials without taking a break from it which totally sucks.

Back