What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you all like this recently signed band?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
The lead/rhythm guitar player was a schoolmate of mine in high school. How do you all feel about the music? Has anyone heard it on the radio?

Reactions: Jon
I haven't heard it in the yet but that's because I don't listen to radio stations often unless I'm travelling and it's been a while since I last travelled. But the song looks good. How long he's been playing?

I've heard the rock song on radio a few times and I can say that it is actually a very good production because I love the way the beats, guitars and every other instrument was used in the song. The way they vocalised the song it is very entertaining, I enjoyed listening to it.

It's good by my analysis! If I'm to rate it, the rock band will get at least 7/10 which isn't bad for a newly signed band.

The lead/rhythm guitar player was a schoolmate of mine in high school. How do you all feel about the music? Has anyone heard it on the radio?

I heard it on the radio once or twice but never heard it again recently. Is there any YouTube channel to follow up on what they have been working on so far?

I heard it on the radio once or twice but never heard it again recently. Is there any YouTube channel to follow up on what they have been working on so far?
Wow. That shows they are really are the big time. Well, I know they have a big YouTube channel now, but to hear just someone random know about them is shocking.

Back