What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Naiwen!

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬923
I'm full-time on disability having mainly : Aspergers', bipolar and OCD. One of my main interest in life is world history through the ages, the social sciences, humanities, I have studied in part that in a pre-college course I have to take over here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that's called "Cegep". Different from college and different schooling system from the English system so yeah. My main interests and hobbies in life are : gaming, music, TV/movies/comics/cartoons, reading/writing, psychology, anthropology, sociology and human history.

Hi Naiwen! So what kind of music or artists do you enjoy listening to? Out of curiosity, what about movies? I used to like horror but now I'm more into comedies and the Marvel movies.

Hi Naiwen! So what kind of music or artists do you enjoy listening to? Out of curiosity, what about movies? I used to like horror but now I'm more into comedies and the Marvel movies.
I love psychological thrillers and as for music, I love Asian and country.

How much French is needed to live in Quebec and/or Montreal? Do you speak French? How is the culture different from the rest of Canada?

How much French is needed to live in Quebec and/or Montreal? Do you speak French? How is the culture different from the rest of Canada?
100% French and bilingual. Oui, je peux parler le Francais couramment. Bonjour, comment ca va? It's French rather than English, the culture over here.

Back