What's new
Music Forums

Looking for a place to dive deep into your favorite albums, discover emerging artists, or debate the latest industry news? You’ve found it. Music Forums is a dedicated space for fans of every genre, ranging from classic rock and jazz to modern indie, electronic, and hip-hop. Whether you're an audiophile searching for the best vinyl pressings, a musician looking for feedback, or a casual listener wanting to share your daily playlist, our community is here for you.

Register a free account today to join the conversation, start your own threads, and connect with a global network of like-minded music enthusiasts through your own private inbox. Don't just listen to music. Be part of the discussion.

Hello everyone!

purple cat

New member
👋 Like my bio says, I'm a retired dude, mostly a caregiver at this point. (Ex-3D animator/graphic artist.) When time allows: music, pinball, art.

Music wise I'm mostly (hobby) guitar and bass, some writing. Been in a couple bands way back when. Currently focusing on a project called Perfect Strangers, an exercise in distributed production. I'll post tracks at some point.

all.JPG
 
Back
Top