What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you listened to No Mercy?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
No Mercy is a band of American singers who have been known to sing some of their songs in Spanish as well, they had a lot of hits from Where Do You Go to Missing and even Bonita which were all great songs. You don't much hear about them anymore but I always find myself going back to their music from time to time as they have some really great songs.

Have you listened to No Mercy? What is your favorite song from the band No Mercy?

Mine would have to be Bonita, love that song.

I love No Mercy! I haven't listened to them in a while but I do sometimes go back and listen to them every so often. Bonita is one of my favorites by No Mercy as well, just love the song and the beat and the feel-good vibe it gives.

I also love the following songs as well

Missing
Promise
Kiss you all over
Where do you go

Are they the same band which did the No Mercy soundtrack used in WWE No Mercy Pay Per View some years ago? I can't remember which year the Pay Per View was live but I can remember they had a No Mercy band song used in one of them.

I have been listening to No Mercy right from my high school days and I always loved most of their songs. My favorite they have released so far will be Where Do You Go.

Yes of course, I always used to listen to their songs very well especially when I was still in the university. I still managed to listen to their song now whenever I have the opportunity to play it because they always have a very good melody added to their songs.

How can you not love No Mercy - Kiss You All Over song? This song was filled with romance for me. When I played it with my girlfriend around, we will be filled with emotions.

Back