What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever tried line dancing?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Line Dancing is a dance that can be done by many people, everyone has to be in a line and has to do the same dance at the same time for it to work. Once you have the hang of the dance, you will be able to create some great performances with friends and even family.

Have you ever tried Line Dancing? How did you find it and were you able to grasp it quite quickly?

Line Dancing is a lot of fun and I have taken part in some Line Dancing over the years with friends. The last time I took part in any kind of Line Dancing, it was at a friend's birthday party and she had a cowboy-themed birthday so the Line Dancing made sense. So much fun to be a part of.

Line Dancing sure does look a lot of fun, especially when they all dance in sync with one another, that takes a lot of trust and practice to get the performance down right. I have not tried Line Dancing but I have watched it many times. I do feel if I was to learn a dance in Line Dancing, I could do it and would have a lot of fun doing it.

Yes, I've tried out line dancing a couple of times and it's fun. I'm not too good at it but I've been learning and I'm getting better more than the first time I tried it out.

Chicken Dance is the only kind of line dance which I've taken part in and it's because of how funny it is. I really enjoyed myself the first time I gave it a try and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

No, I've not taken any part in any kind of line dancing before. It's a kind of dance which was very common when we were kids growing up. I never danced it with any of my fellow kids back then.

I don't like doing any kind of dance because I'm not your very good at it. All of my friends laugh my head off whenever I try to dance. I've tried Line dancing once but didn't do well at it as usual.

Reactions: Jon
Line dancing is not very popular in my town which is why a lot of people are not even aware of that kind of dancing but I've seen it so many times online and I've practiced it which isn't that difficult.

Back