What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever thought about teaching a musical instrument?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Whether we learned one or a few musical instruments, some of us may have been happy just playing them ourselves and learning more and others would like to take what they have learned and teach others to learn to play the musical instruments they are able to play.

Of all the musical instruments you have played in the past and also still play now, would there be one you would want to teach to someone?

I have learnt how to play drums for more than 6 years. It's something I can teach freely to anyone who's willing to learn. It's not that hard anyways if you're committed to learn.

Piano is what I can teach very well to anyone who wants to learn how to play. When I started learning how to play, I couldn't read the key notes but after a while, I mastered it.

I know how to play drums very well and if I can teach someone how to play any musical instrument, it is going to be drums. This is because the knowledge and skill which I can display when playing can easily be transferred to another person.

Back