What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever played the bagpipes?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Bagpipes are amazing. I love the sound they make and the songs that can be played on a bagpipe as well. It's not something that I have ever played though and I have only ever seen them played. From those who have played them, they do say it takes a lot of practice to get it right and perfect yourself playing them.

Have you played the bagpipes before?

Bagpipes are one of the most popular musical instruments in Scotland. I have been in Scotland once and you could hardly miss seeing people carrying bagpipes around and playing it in some corners. I have given it a go once but I wasn't good at it.

I haven't played Bagpipes and I'm not going to play it because it's one musical instrument I don't like at all. It looks horrible for my liking and it's why I don't bother with learning how to use it. It's good thing I don't reside in Scotland, so I don't have to see it every day.

Unfortunately, bagpipes aren't common in my region. I don't think I have seen it commonly in the open for over 10 years now unless you go looking for it. It's not a musical instrument my people are used to, so I haven't played it or even know how to play it.

I wouldn't know how to play bagpipes. It's not a musical instrument I'm familiar with in any way and I know for certain there's no way I would know how to play it until I get in contact with it.

I have played the musical instrument once but unfortunately it is not something I am that much very familiar with which is going to require extra practice before I will become very good in playing it.

Back