What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever found a song so relatable in your life?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

There are songs you will listen to and it will seem as if the song is particularly about you. Every single lyrics apply to your life and listening to it feels as if you are watching your very life play by.

Has a song ever been that way to you?

Listen to my heart by Chike is really a song that's talking about my life. I love listening to it every time that I am sober and really need to calm my nerves.

Listen to my heart by Chike is really a song that's talking about my life. I love listening to it every time that I am sober and really need to calm my nerves.
Chile is a singer I admire as well. His songs always passes messages and they are about hope and a better tomorrow.

Lionel Richie song have had a big impact on my love life because he has managed to put in almost everything that I've gone through my love life in all of his song.

Back