What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever attempted to ballet dance?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
When I was a kid, I used to always watch ballet dancers and often wondered what it would be like for me to try and be a ballet dancer myself. I was always curious about how they would be able to stand on their toes the way that they do when I was younger and it wasn't until I got a little older, I understood how it was done.

Even though I was curious about ballet dancing, I never took it up and still to this day have never learned how to ballet dance.

Have you ever attempted ballet dancing? How easy did you find it to master and do you still ballet dance now?

I have never attempted ballet dance. I remember as a little girl I would always try to do it without the specific shoes I needed and used to dance around like I was ballet dancing but never took it any further than that. I was always curious as a kid about how they used to dance on their tip toes until I realized it was the shoes they wear.

I remember as a kid I attempted it quite a few times but I feel that was something all young kids did. It was something that was so fascinating to see and you always wanted to know how they did it until you realized it was the shoes they wore but it was always fun trying to attempt it yourself.

As an adult though it is not something I have attempted.

When I was still a kid, I can remember trying it out after watching it in a cartoon. I think it was in Cinderella cartoon that I watched it and decided to give it a go. I managed it a couple time but ended up twisting my ankle. It was the last day I ever tried dancing ballet.

Back