What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever attempted the moonwalk?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
The moonwalk was made famous by Michael Jackson but many have attempted to do the moonwalk in the past, some manage to get it right and others struggle and have never been able to get it.

Of course, no one will ever do it as perfectly as Michael Jackson did, that was his signature dance move and always will be.

Have you ever attempted the moonwalk? Were you able to get it or did you fail?

Yeah, I have tried to moonwalk dance when I was still a kid and I'm sure to have been able to pull it off.

Michael Jackson was very popular when we were growing up, so we had to mimic his dancing a lot.

I remember the moonwalk very well. So many were amazed by it when he did it and I too was also amazed at how great it looked when Michael Jackson performed the moonwalk. I was never able to get it right now matter how hard I tried but it was always a lot of fun trying when I did with friends.

I think just about everyone I knew tried to copy the moonwalk Michael Jackson made famous. It really was a move that you could either do or you couldn't. I was never able to do it myself but I had a friend at school and he was able to master it pretty quickly much to our surprise.

I remember the moonwalk very well. So many were amazed by it when he did it and I too was also amazed at how great it looked when Michael Jackson performed the moonwalk. I was never able to get it right now matter how hard I tried but it was always a lot of fun trying when I did with friends.
No matter how many times I tried it with my peer group, not one of us was able to perform the moonwalk dance perfectly. I have watched some YouTube video where some people were able to pull it off but it was never easy for me to do back then or now too.

Most kids I know, wanted to copy the King of Pop Music Michael Jackson. I did it more times than I can remember as a kid and I think I've tried it once as an adult when I was drunk and dancing with my friends 😜.

Even though I have watched it so many times, I have not attempted to practicalize moonwalking king of dance. I know that it's something that I cannot be able to do because I have seen how Michael Jackson have perfected the move and I know it is above my skill.

Michael Jackson made the moonwalk dance what it is today. I can tell you that there are so many other musicians that have attempted to do it exactly the same way he did it, but none of them have been able to perfect it the way the Legend of Pop perfected the dance. I have never tried doing it because I know I cannot be able to do.

No, I've never tried moonwalk dancing. In fact, dancing isn't one of strong suits. I don't know how to dance. I have been fascinated by how the moonwalk dance is carried out but I can't do it.

I have always been tempted to practice moonwalk dancing but after looking at how difficult it is, I was discouraged to do it.

I was watching the documentary last week and I saw where it was made to be like Michael Jackson was using nails on the stage to perfect his moonwalk dancing very well.

Dancing the regular type of dance is not even what I'm able to do and not to talk more about trying to moonwalk which is one of the best dance step Michael Jackson used to do when he was still alive. Unfortunately, I cannot be able to do that.

Back