What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has there been a song released that you feel should have done better?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
We see so many songs released daily and even though some songs do really well, you always get one or two that may end up not doing as well as you thought they would. Some songs you may find are great but for some reason, they may not sell as well as other songs for whatever reason.

Has there been a song released that you feel should have done better in terms of sales?

I can't think of any song that was so good which never did well in sales. They are not two opposing sides because once a songs is so good, it buys in a million sales. The one which I know have happened to a few songs is when they are not good but have a good fan base who loves it so much and I will support it to the end.

It's not easy to write songs and actually produce it. This is why I have respect for any songs that's been released because it takes a lot of work before a song is released. Do I have any knowledge on how to produce song? No, so I can't judge another who released.

Honestly, I can't think of any song which was badly written and sang too. There might be one but I haven't listened to it yet. I can't rule off there's not going to be a bad song but until I listen to one, then I'll pick on it.

Back