What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Signed as a Rock Band

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
What might be some pros and cons? Well, I do know that the record label could "own you". Nonetheless, captive fame is better than no fame, or is it?

Well, one band has a member from my hometown, and they got signed recently. That was very interesting.

O.K., what are some steps to getting popular and/or getting signed?

One thing that comes with getting signed by a popular Rock Band is a lot of money. It comes with fame and a lot of women too if you're into that sort of thing haha.

I wouldn't mind getting signed by a Rock Band as long as I have something that's going make me valuable to the band.

One thing that comes with getting signed by a popular Rock Band is a lot of money. It comes with fame and a lot of women too if you're into that sort of thing haha.

I wouldn't mind getting signed by a Rock Band as long as I have something that's going make me valuable to the band.
I don't know if signed bands get as much money as in the past. Well, one guy from my hometown is in a recently signed band and It would be interesting to see how things work out.

If you're good enough, there's a very good chance of getting signed and also being famous depending on the location. If your city people are in love with rock band songs, you will excel in it. Although, other genres like hip hop and the rest are very popular, it doesn't tie down rock songs that's very good.

The use of social media is one of the easiest way that you can use to make yourself become very popular. I believe that if you know how to make use of TikTok, you can easily become very popular with the contents you are sharing on the platform which is also going to make it very easy for you to be signed.

Back