What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Bands You Like

Jason

LV

Notes
♬752
I like Heart's music but, being a guy, it's not about how they look, but that's not saying a lot of men don't like them in that way. Anyway, they are very talented and all their stuff, whether arena rock, pop, hard rock, or folk rock is highly interesting. There isn't anyone like them and I'm sure they've inspired a lot of bands and women wanting to be make it in music.

I can't say there are too many female bands that I like at the moment if I am honest. Some of them are not really around anymore that I like and grew up listening to and others are still around now. Female bands that I like are Black Pink, B*Witched, Atomic Kitten, and All Saints from what I can remember. Still listen to them a lot even now but some of them stopped making music a while ago.

There have been so many female bands that I have loved listening to over the years. Black Pink, Spice Girls, Girls Aloud, Destiny's Child, The Bangles and t.A.T.u. are girl bands that I have listened to and enjoyed over the years and even now still find myself listening to them quite a lot.

Actually, we shouldn't call them female bands, my mistake. They have male members who are important. For instance, Heart had a male drummer, maybe a male bass player. The Cranberries only had a female lead singer. Anyway, though, I think the Bangles were all-female as far as I know. The Supremes were not all female, but these groups paid almost no attention to the background musicians maybe. Well, they should have.

There are so many of them I can start listing from now till tomorrow. Some of my favorite are ; TLC, Spice Girls, Destiny's Child, The Supreme, The Shirelles, The Pointer Sisters and The Pussycat Dolls.

BLACKPINK have been my favourite female band for years. Their songs have always made more sense and meaning to me which is why I love listening to them more than any other female bands out there.

Back