What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Music Apps?

Spotify is my favourite music streaming application. I used to fancy YouTube music some years ago but it's not a thing for me now. I'm very satisfied with using Spotify.

I used to love using Amazon Prime Music. But they recently upgraded their service and it messed up how I used to play my playlist. I have moved over to using Spotify and Apple Music.

Spotify is the best that I have used. I have used Audio Mack few years ago and I fell out with it. Even with the subscription, I don't like how they interfere with my playlist.

Spotify without any doubt is my favorite music app and has been for a while. I have the app on my PC my phone and also on my Xbox as well and I have my Alexa set to default to play music through Spotify. Wouldn't be without Spotify as I love my music too much!

Currently personally, I'm using Spotify and loving it. I've unsubscribed to SoundCloudGo and my other music apps. No crashes, no bugs, pure heaven.

Almost everyone that I know makes use of Spotify. It's no longer a doubt that it's the best music streaming application out there now. It's the same thing I'm using too for the past 5 years.

Almost everyone that I know makes use of Spotify. It's no longer a doubt that it's the best music streaming application out there now. It's the same thing I'm using too for the past 5 years.
It's definitely the best for me personally so far anyways.

I have used Spotify and in all honesty, it's not a bad music streaming app. I enjoyed using it for a while. I had to use it because it was a recommendation by a friend of mine. But YouTube music is my favourite. It's better than any other music app I have used.

I have used Spotify and in all honesty, it's not a bad music streaming app. I enjoyed using it for a while. I had to use it because it was a recommendation by a friend of mine. But YouTube music is my favourite. It's better than any other music app I have used.
Really? I have used both and I must say that I personally prefer Spotiy to Youtube Premium.

There's no better music streaming application than Spotify. I've used all there is to stream music with and Spotify gives a better and a smoother streaming experience.

So, no one still go the old school way with how they play their music? I get it that it's a lot more convenient for you to stream music with all those cool application which is why a lot of people use it. I still go the old way when playing my music. I have my Mp3 updates every month with latest songs.

So, no one still go the old school way with how they play their music? I get it that it's a lot more convenient for you to stream music with all those cool application which is why a lot of people use it. I still go the old way when playing my music. I have my Mp3 updates every month with latest songs.
Nop, not since the discovery of music apps anyways.

Spotify have always been my favourite music streaming service. I have used so many different one's in the past, but I'm good with Spotify now.

I'm streaming music now on my Spotify. I'm listening to Hustling by Rick Ross on the app now. It's giving me that gangster vibes.

Screenshot_20231127_195700_Chrome.jpg

Back