What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite movie soundtrack.

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
There are so many movies that have been released that have a soundtrack that comes with them. Some of the movies that have a soundtrack that I can think of are Harry Potter, Titanic, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and Oliver. I know there are many more as well but those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

One of my absolute favorite soundtracks was Oliver, loved the songs in that movie and I remember having the whole album with the songs from the movie when I was younger.

Do you have a favorite movie soundtrack?

When it comes to movie soundtracks I have a few that I enjoy but my absolute favorite would have to be the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. So many great songs were used in that movie and then added to the album when that was released. I still even now find myself enjoying listening to the soundtrack for that movie.

I don't know what it is but I have always been a huge fan of the Titanic soundtrack. Ever since the movie was released I loved listening to the music from the movie and still now I find myself going back to the music a lot and listening to it. I think because a lot of the music is like Irish Folk Music and me being part Irish and having a like of that kind of music may be something that helps.

I don't know what it is but I have always been a huge fan of the Titanic soundtrack. Ever since the movie was released I loved listening to the music from the movie and still now I find myself going back to the music a lot and listening to it. I think because a lot of the music is like Irish Folk Music and me being part Irish and having a like of that kind of music may be something that helps.
It's amazing how music can evoke certain emotions and memories within us, and it's clear that the Titanic soundtrack has a special place in your heart. It's interesting that you mention the Irish folk music elements in the soundtrack, as music has the power to connect us to our cultural roots and heritage.

One of my personal favorite movie soundtracks is from the film "Bandslam." The movie follows a group of high school students who form a band to compete in a "battle of the bands" competition. The soundtrack features a mix of original songs performed by the cast, as well as covers of classic songs by artists like David Bowie and The Velvet Underground.

My favourite movie soundtrack will be the one and only Pirates of the Caribbean Main Theme song. It's one of my favorite pirate movie in the world. I have watched the movies countless times and they never felt like I watched them at all in the past.

Supernatural - Carry On Wayward Son is my favourite TV show soundtrack. There's another one used in the TV show which I can't remember the name but the same song is used in Deadpool if I remembered correctly.

The Game of Thrones opening credits soundtrack will be my favourite TV show song of all time. It was far more better than House of the Dragon opening soundtrack.

My favourite TV show soundtrack is the theme song in The Last Of Us. It was way better than the way it was in the video games of part 1 and 2.

The official theme song used in Dune Part 2 is my current favorite of music used in movies. It have a touch of Arabic and desert in the song with a soothing relive.

Back