What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite country song of all time

Shortie

LV

Country music has been popular for so many years now and we have seen many great songs pass through over the years. Whilst you may like many of the songs that have been released, what about a favorite country song of all time?

I find it so difficult to choose one song that I can honestly say is my favorite of all time as I have so many favorite country songs from way back up until now.

How about you, do you have a favorite country song of all time?

I don't have one of all time, but I like Willie Nelson's "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain", Johnny Cash's "Walk the Line". Don Williams "I believe in You", Hank WIlliams "Your Cheating Heart", Dwight Yoakum's "Guitar, Cadillac's" , among others. Who has heard of these songs? Does anyone like them?

God Bless America by Lee Greenwood is my favourite Country song. There's no American who's not heard about the song and it's now considered to be so patriotic as some see it as a second anthem for USA 🇺🇸. America was praised so much by Lee Greenwood in the song you would fall in love with the country immediately.

My all time favourite country song is Drunk On You by Luke Bryan. This song is actually the song that made Luke Bryan very popular in the music industry of country music singers. I love listening to the song any time of the day.

It's difficult to choose just one, but I'd have to go with "He stopped loving her today" by George Jones. The message is quite touching and the instrumentals are so soothing. If I had to name a second one, it would be "The Father, my son and The Holy Ghost" by Craig Morgan.

Кантри-музыка популярна уже много лет, и за эти годы мы увидели много замечательных песен. Хотя вам могут нравиться многие из выпущенных песен, как насчет любимой кантри-песни всех времен?

Мне очень сложно выбрать одну песню, которую я могу честно назвать своей любимой за всю историю, поскольку у меня очень много любимых кантри-песен с давних времен и до сих пор.

А у вас есть любимая кантри-песня всех времен?
Cowboy vibe! Я только недавно начал слушать кантри-музыку, и у меня нет любимой, но эта подборка действительно классная.

There's nothing like the favourite country song of all time. Favourite country song will only be the one that you always feel the vibes and also the one that resonates with your feeling.

I like all country songs but Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks, a song that doesn't grow old for me.

Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw is my favourite Country song. It was released in 2004 and won multiple awards which a Grammy for Best Male Country Vocal Performance was one of such awards.

Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw is my favorite Country song. It was released in 2004 and won multiple awards a Grammy for Best Male Country Vocal Performance was one of such awards.

Tim McGraw made the song with all emotions and when I heard the song, I researched to know his reason for the song and it was his own inspired experience with his father's cancer.

That song made me not to take time for granted, cherish moments and memories and prioritize relationships.

Chris Stapleton – Starting Over (2020) will be by far my most favourite country song of all the time. Chris Stapleton’s songs are usually a high quality blend of country, blues, and Southern rock songs. It makes him a standout country music artist in modern country.

Back