What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook or Twitter?

Drogon

LV

I tend to spend more time on Twitter recently than I used to be on Facebook. Facebook have been fun for me over the years but recently, I have been losing interest being on it for too long.

Unfortunately, I don't make use of either Facebook or Twitter. They are both shitty social media sites for me. I only make use of Instagram once in a while. I use forums more often than social media sites.

I use Facebook once in a while but my favourite social media site is Instagram. It's a lot more cooler than Facebook or Twitter. Facebook is full of kids who are very toxic and are loud mouth.

I am not someone who tends to use a lot of social media and I only really tend to use Facebook to keep in contact with friends and family. I have heard of Twitter through friends as many of my friends use Twitter and have said that they prefer that over Facebook and other social media sites. Facebook is all I seem to really need.

As much as I do not like how Twitter is coming along now since Elon Musk took over I do think it is still the better social media platform over Facebook. I always find that Facebook has so much drama and issues and people just fishing for attention so Twitter is a breath of fresh air compared to that. I would have to say that Twitter is my preferred social media.

I have used both Twitter and Facebook and if I were to choose one it would more than likely be Twitter. I find that with Facebook there is too much going on with drama and issues with everyone and it's just something I don't have time for. A lot of negativity can often lead to you feeling bad about yourself and I don't want that in my life.

I tend to spend more time on Twitter recently than I used to be on Facebook. Facebook have been fun for me over the years but recently, I have been losing interest being on it for too long.
I tend to have more engagement on Twitter more than I have done with Facebook even though I have used Facebook more than 4 years compared to how long I used Twitter. It's why I love Twitter more than Facebook.

I've paid the $7.99 for my Twitter account blue verification, so I will make use of it all the time. I fancy Twitter very well because of the trending world's discussion that's going on which you can find only on Twitter.

I don't know how to use Twitter. I know it sounds embarrassing right but that's the reality with me and Twitter. I don't understand how anything is done there and it's why I don't waste my time trying to use the space for anything.

Elon Musk have started a lot of rubbish on Twitter that's going to affect how people make use of it. His new updates of limiting views will damage everything for him and Twitter. So many people have moved to Truth App.

I've paid the $7.99 for my Twitter account blue verification, so I will make use of it all the time. I fancy Twitter very well because of the trending world's discussion that's going on which you can find only on Twitter.

I have been making use of Twitter for so many years and ever since they started this bull crap of Twitter account verification with blue tick, I've never seen the benefit it brings to a Twitter account user which is the reason why I have not done it.

Back