What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ememin Reach 40 Billion Spotify Streams

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
There's a reason why Ememin is called the Rap God. There's no other rapper dead or alive who's reach this landmark streams figures of 40,000,000,000 on Spotify.

FB_IMG_1685820475468.jpg

I'm among the people who help Eminem reach this landmark of stream on Spotify because I'm always streaming all of his songs every now and then. I can't remember a day in the last 5 years I haven't streamed one of his songs on Spotify. Congratulations to him!

I am not surprised at all that Eminem have reached this landmark in his musical career because he has been one of the best rappers that we have seen in the music industry. I've been following him for more than 20 years and I still enjoy his raps.

It's going to be impossible to dethrone Eminem from the position that he's at in the music industry. This guy is operating in his own lane that's completely out of reach from other artist. He's so good that he doesn't have an equal.

Ememin is an unrivalled legend in the music industry today. There's no one who can do when Eminem have done for years. I heard he's going to release a new album soon.

Back