What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elon Musk Criticizes "Work from Home"

Elon Musk is an attention seeker as far as I'm concerned. What's his business with those working from home? If you can carry out your job 100% successfully at home, why go to office?

Elon can say all he wants, I don't care about it or him either. As long as the company where I'm working is good with my working from home, it's all that makes sense and not what the richest man in the world thinks and says.

What does Elon Musk feel he's got to dabble into how others work? What's his business in it if I may ask? What works for his company can't work for another company, so as far as I'm concerned, he should just mind his business and running his new hobby Twitter.

Elon Musk can never dictate to me in any way especially when it's something that he doesn't have any control over in my life I. don't just reason whatever thing he have to say especially when I know that he's a rich man who feel that he's on top of the world. Look at the rubbish he's been doing with Twitter since he became the owner.

Opinion is free and that's why I won't even say anything to his opinion on those who are working remotely from home. I wonder what would have been his opinion during the days of COVID? He's a billionaire, he can open his trap and say whatever he wants.

Elon Musk should just shut his mouth. He's a good entrepreneur, I understand why he's nagging about those who are working from home because it's believed they are giving more like those coming to work but he's wrong in 1 million ways.

I have already accepted in life that anyone can wake up one day and decide to criticize every other human being who are not doing the same thing they are doing. This is the reason why I'm not even flinching about whatever Elon Musk have to say about those who are working from home.

Back