What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolly Parton, anyone?

Her best songs seemed to be 9 to 5 and Islands in the Stream (written by the Bee Gees). I don't really like her other music, but I think she's a very nice and interesting person. Who has heard of these songs?

She's a very nice woman and generous. Her business somewhat near my former hometown in Tennessee, brings joy to millions every year. It's a theme park called Dollywood. Anyway, though, I'm not so crazy about her music. It's OK, but I suppose everyone has their own taste.

She's a very nice woman and generous. Her business somewhat near my former hometown in Tennessee, brings joy to millions every year. It's a theme park called Dollywood. Anyway, though, I'm not so crazy about her music. It's OK, but I suppose everyone has their own taste.
Personally, I think her songs are great.

Wouldn't say I am a huge fan of Dolly Parton but I do like some of her music and I do enjoy 9 to 5 and also Jolene. She is a very talented singer and even now still sings really well. I know she did a New Year's Eve performance with Miley Cyrus this past New Year and it was really nice to see them both sing together.

She can sing very well. I love her songs. I'm sure that I can still find some of her old records here if I looked harder. But it's not only her music that I love so much about her. Her body physic is something that wows me so much. She's exactly how I want my woman to be.

I personally love : "9 to 5" and "Jolene" by her. What are your favourite songs by Dolly Parton?
It's also my favourite of her song. None of them matters to me more than the way Jolene did. It was her own personal best release to me.

I'm personally a fan of hers.
I loved her songs from the very first day I heard her voice. To me, she's the best country music singer in the world. The good thing is that she's still alive. I watched one of her live shows late last year, she still got it in her.

She was very poor growing up, like Eminem. Her story is certainly rags to riches and she hasn't gotten full of herself.

Back