What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your company still accept cash transaction?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
For the fear of getting fake currency because it's something that's very common in my country now, we have scrapped accepting cash transactions from our clients. No one know how they flooded the market with fake currency.

Is this a problem in your location?

It's going to be impossible to rule out cash transaction in businesses. As long as cash is still being printed by the banks, businesses will always keep accepting them. Cash is very well accepted where I work.

FedEx no longer accept cash payment in my country. Everything is paid with cash for all deliveries you want to do. It's their new business policy.

My business still accept cash payment as long as the money isn't a fake currency. I have had some customers who came to scam me with such fake money.

Yes, the company I'm working for still accept cash payment for transaction. We still have some customers who always prefer paying cash. There is no way you can turn them away because it is going to be the company losing money which isn't good. This is why the provision to still accept cash is allowed.

It is still going to take a very long time before cash transaction is going to be removed from the business activities and transaction of the company where I'm working. The company still have so many customers who are dealing with serious cash when patronizing the company's business.

Back