What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you trust people?

Mason

LV

I have a very serious trust issues because I have been betrayed and stabbed in the back by some people who were so close to me. It's why I don't find it easy to trust any human being today. I'm good alone than giving my trust but only to have it used against me.

I do trust people whom have given me a very good reason that they should be trusted. But one thing that I make sure to keep in mind whenever trusting anyone is that they can turn at anytime which is why I don't trust deeply.

Trust is earned. However, it's hard to gain trust with some people because you might promise things and then things screw up. Well, there are people who can't take no for an answer. In that case, you might promise them the moon to get them to go away, but the price is trust.

Trust is earned. However, it's hard to gain trust with some people because you might promise things and then things screw up. Well, there are people who can't take no for an answer. In that case, you might promise them the moon to get them to go away, but the price is trust.
You're right about trust being earned. Some people have abused trust given to them which makes it harder for others to give out their trust easily. Once you break my trust, it's over.

If you haven't given me any reason not to be worried about you, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and trust. But the moment you break that my confidence and trust in you, it's over and gone.

You're right about trust being earned. Some people have abused trust given to them which makes it harder for others to give out their trust easily. Once you break my trust, it's over.
I think that's being a bit too harsh. In many situations, people are just human, and they make mistakes. Some are blatantly terrible, and others are just people having things they wanted people to trust in screw up.

I do trust people, yes, but I don't trust as easily as I used to. Due to my being let down by friends in the past and also being in a relationship that ended up being a mentally abusive relationship, I now take a little more time to get to know people before I trust people and there are very few people that I trust now as I keep my circle small.

Trust is a very strong word I think and it takes a lot to trust someone, especially if you have been let down by others who you have trusted in the past. I have trusted many people in my life and been let down by so many that I trusted as well which now makes me trust people less easily. I have a few friends that I have been able to trust for a while and now I stick to those in terms of trust and friendship.

I wouldn't say that I don't trust people but I do feel I don't trust as easily as I used to. I remember when I was in school I would trust people before I got to know them fully and it would lead to getting stabbed in the back, as I got older I learned to not trust as easily as I did and that has meant I have had fewer issues with people I know.

I can only trust those that have made it possible for me to trust them. Trust is very expensive and I don't give it out easily to anyone because we talk or we are friends.

My trust is something that I don't usually give easily to people unless you have proven to me that I should trust you with something that is very important which if you decide to betray me, it is going to be very detrimental for my own safety.

I rather look after myself all the time than put myself in a situation whereby someone is going to expose me to harm.

Trust is not easy to come by these days and it's the reason why I don't trust people very easily because a lot of people are full of pretense just to get into a good position where they will take advantage of you.

Trusting people is a very big risk anyone can decide to take. I used to trust people very easily some years ago but it is not how I gave my trust today because some people have made me to realise that it is going to be to my detriment when I trust people.

I used to trust people but after some ugly experience that I had, I have made decision not to easily give my trust to anyone except for someone whom have proved beyond reasonable doubt my trust is worth giving to him.

It is difficult for me to start trusting people. It will take a longer period of time before that can happen, but I have a couple of friends and family members that I trust, and they have not disappointed me for once.

I trust people fairly easily. It's actually a weakness, though.
I agree that it's a weakness to trust people because of the experience I have had with most of them. The one's who are yet to break their trust with me have me doubting them because of what others have done.

Trust is vital to relationships. It's no joke. Anyway, myself, I have difficulty saying what I mean. As I said before, there is situations where people can't take no for an answer and also other things where no victimization is going on.

Back