What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think the Backstreet Boys member would have been a good solo?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Backstreet Boys were a popular band in the 90s with numerous big hits they released from I Want It That Way to Everybody. I don't believe though that any of the band members ever chose to go for a solo career at least not that I remember.

Do you think if any of the band members of Backstreet Boys had chosen to go for a solo career they would have been successful? Who would you have loved to go for a solo career?

I don't think so. If they would have been good in playing solo, we would have seen it by now. I'm very sure that some of them tried but knew right way it's not going to do well, so they sticked to their group.

I know that any of the band members of Backstreet Boys would be great on their own playing solo if the person was very commited to pulling it off. Unfortunately, they depended more on themselves as a team, so going on as a solo isn't going to work.

Backstreet Boys was what they were because they were a team. There's no way they will be so good as individuals. I can't see myself listening to any of their individual songs.

Back