What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think modern Pop Music is ruining societal moral values?

Toby

LV

Modern Pop Music we have today is far more different from what he had years ago. A lot of things have been heightened to a point where it seems there's a lot lines being crossed just for fame and popularity.

How do you think modern pop music is ruining societal moral values?

I will not blame anything on music to be very honest with you. Whatever that's been portrayed in music is what's already going on in the society and not the other way around. Human being are flawed from birth and the society generally haven't been innocent in playing a part.

Music is a major influence in our society today. There's a chance what ever people see being displayed in the music they watch influences their mindset and behaviour. Artists copy one another, it's why they display the same thing in how they produce their songs.

The world have been ruined for a very long time ago. You can hardly find dignity anywhere. The kind of lifestyle that trends now is a big shame of what humanity have turned into and I won't blame music for it. Music might influence a few things but it's never responsible for how our societal moral values have taken a dive.

People will always find something to blame for whatever that is happening to them instead of taking responsibility for their actions and situation that they find themselves in.

I don't think that music have any kind of impact on what is happening with people's morals in the world.

Reactions: Jon
Modern music isn't responsible for how morals have been degraded in our society today. Music is only used to show how bad the morals have sunk for years in our time.

Back