What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you remember the very first poem you wrote?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Many of us may have written our first poem when we were younger and in school. I remember many times when I had to write a poem for a lesson at school but I can not for the life of me remember what my very first poem was that I wrote.

Sometimes things can happen such as being praised or even receiving an award for your poem that makes the first poem you ever wrote stick in your mind.

Do you remember the first poem you wrote?

I completely relate to your experience of not being able to remember the first poem you wrote. I wrote a few poems throughout my school years and even in my personal time, but I can't recall the very first one I wrote.

I have to go with the previous two and say I too can not remember the last poem I wrote but I do remember it being in school during an English lesson in my final years of school. I always remember feeling as though writing a poem was going to be difficult. The more I did it through my years in school, the easier it got for me.

I don't tend to write as many poems now as I used to back in school but I would like to at some point just to see how much I remember.

Unfortunately, writing poems or songs isn't one of my strongest suits. I don't have the passion in me to sit down, reason and tap into the music world to write any kind of song. I don't have that connection at all but if I'm ever going to write a song, it's going to be something about my life like the artist NF.

I haven't written any poem and I don't read enough of them. I enjoy listening to music more than reading poems. Poems are too much of a chore to me when it comes to reading them. I just don't enjoy them very much.

I completely relate to your experience of not being able to remember the first poem you wrote. I wrote a few poems throughout my school years and even in my personal time, but I can't recall the very first one I wrote.
I can't even relate with writing any poem. I enjoy reading them though because of how much inspiration I get from reading them. My brother on the other hand is very good in writing poems. I can't remember his first poem though.

Back