What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like cleaning with music?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
Playing music whenever I've got lots of cleaning to do is a norm. I can't do all that amount of work without music playing to ginger me all throughout the cleaning session. Doing such work without music will be like a punishment for me.

Whenever you're cleaning, do you enjoy playing music along?

I even love playing music when I'm working at the office. So, why not when I'm doing home chores like cleaning? Yes of course, it's something I wouldn't miss out on because it's going to make me enjoy the whole cleaning session.

Playing music when doing any kind of home works makes it easier for me. It's why I don't joke with it because it helps to make it a fun activity for me. It's normally hip hop music I play whenever I'm doing home works.

Whenever I'm home alone, I'm playing music with my headset almost all the time. Everything I'm doing, I do it playing through music and that's why I also clean the house with music playing constantly in my ears.

I don't do any cleaning by myself because I hire the services of home cleaners who do the job for me. I don't know if they like cleaning with music or not. It's not my business, so I don't care.

Yes, whenever I am cleaning my house with music playing in the background or with my headset, it motivates me and give me energy to do the work without getting tired until I have completed everything I needed to clean.

Cleaning my house whenever I'm playing music a something I enjoy doing because the music helps me too feel so much energy. Whenever I am cleaning my house, the music works like a partner for me when I am taking care of these home chores that I need to do.

Back