What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you enjoy listening to Bruno Mars?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Bruno Mars has been around the music scene for a while and has had some great songs such as Grenade, Lazy Song, Uptown Funk and so many more! I personally love to listen to his older music but will admit that I do have a soft spot for his newer music as well including his song Leave The Door Open.

Do you enjoy listening to Bruno Mars? What is your favorite song from Bruno Mars?

I enjoy listening to Bruno Mars' music.
I like that he has a unique sound that combines pop, funk, and R&B.
My favorite songs of his are When I Was Your Man, Finesse, and Just the Way You Are.

Bruno Mars has made some incredible music over the years, I do miss the music he used to make though when he released Lazy Song and Grenade. His music style has changed quite a lot since he first came to the music scene. I wouldn't say it is music that I dislike but his older music I did prefer more.

I love listening to Bruno Mars. I am not so much a huge fan of his newer content at the moment but his older content such as Grenade, Just The Way You Are, Marry You, and Lazy Song are some of my favorites from Bruno Mars.

I will admit, Leave The Door Open is quite a catchy song and is different from his other songs but it is one of the newer songs that I do enjoy.

I love any song that Bruno Mars takes part in. His voice is so good that puts me in a very good mood. I can remember the song he sang with Lil Wayne that's titled Mirror On The Walls. It's a very good song.

I love any song that Bruno Mars takes part in. His voice is so good that puts me in a very good mood. I can remember the song he sang with Lil Wayne that's titled Mirror On The Walls. It's a very good song.

It was Lil Wayne that made this his song Mirror on The Wall have the fame it did in my opinion. The song is good no doubt because I enjoyed listening to it whenever it plays.

It was Lil Wayne that made this his song Mirror on The Wall have the fame it did in my opinion. The song is good no doubt because I enjoyed listening to it whenever it plays.
I listened to the song because of Lil Wanye and not Bruno Mars. Lil is one of big deals in the music industry. If he shows up in any songs, it's going to be a very big hit.

I used to enjoy listening to Bruno Mars when I was still a teenager and some of his songs are very interesting and big hits. This is because he always used to feature some other high popular rap artist like Lil Wayne and the rest in his songs.

I haven't seen who doesn't love Bruno Mars songs and all the collaborations he has done with other pop artists in the music industry. He's a very talented young man.

Back