What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you collect CDs?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
CDs are another that has now become less popular due to many now wanting and preferring to stream their music using online services such as Spotify, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music. Even though streaming of music seems to be taking over, many people still like to buy CDs and collect them but never play them.

Do you collect CDs? How many CDs would you say you have in your collection?

Yes, I have been collecting CDs for more than 10 years now. It's a hobby and I enjoyed doing it. The only problem I have at going on with this is that some of the CDs I've collected get damaged along the way. The readable face changes color and it will stop playing.

I don't do it often because I have been using Spotify to play. With how it helps creates play list for me after choosing my favourite artists makes it very easy to get their best songs. As for CDs, whenever I see something nice on it, I buy it as well.

No, collecting of CDs is a thing of the old. There's no way I would still have any use for them now in our jet age in technology. Streaking services have taken over everything.

I don't have a CD player anymore nor do I still have a DVD player which is why there is no need for me to still collect CDs. I know a lot of people who are still doing it as a hobby but I don't have any kind of attachments towards it right now.

I used to collect CDs years ago when they held value but I've stopped collecting them now because they are no longer worth investing in. Almost everyone is streaming online. CDs are trash now.

Back