What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you call it song or music?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
I know that they are usually being used interchangeably which I don't see as a problem. But which one do you prefer to call it between a song and a music?

What's the reason why you call it either song or music or do you see any difference in them?

I think I usually interchange calling it music and song at different occasions and I don't even know when I do it because it simply comes out just like that whenever I am in a long discussion with someone about anything that have to do with music or song.

I don't even know which one I make use of often but I can just say that it's anyone that comes to my mind whenever I'm trying to express myself that I will usually make use of to talk whatever I want to talk about the subject I am discussing on.

If I'm not mistaken, it should be music I call it most of the time but doesn't it really matter which one it's being called? As long as others understand what is being talked about, that's good enough to me.

Back