What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we have any fans of Linkin Park here?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Linkin Park is another rock band that I absolutely love, their songs are amazing and the lead singer Chester Bennington is just amazing. It was such a shame when he passed away as no one could ever replace him.

One of my favorite songs of theirs is The End but I do enjoy listening to all their songs.

What are your thoughts on Linkin Park?

I would not say that I am a huge fan of Linkin Park but I do enjoy some of their songs. Numb and In The End are two songs that I know are very popular that I have listened to in the past and I enjoy listening to.

I can't say I have really listened to any more than that from Linkin Park though.

I'm a fan of Linkin Park too and his songs. I'm even playing one of his old songs right now on YouTube. It's Numb. I really love that song so much.

This is my favourite playlist of Linkin Park. His songs are unique in a way that makes it special for me to listen to. I'm going to play it all through the night and I'm sure to enjoy it.

This is my favourite playlist of Linkin Park. His songs are unique in a way that makes it special for me to listen to. I'm going to play it all through the night and I'm sure to enjoy it.

This is a comprehensive playlist of Linkin Park's songs. I've listened to a good number of them. They are good songs and Linkin Park is a very talented singer. It's been a while since I played any of his songs, I would see the one I can play soon.

Yes, I'm a fan of Linkin Park. I've been listening to his songs for years and they have been so good. He even got better as he aged with more mature lines.

Back