What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you ever consider being a music teacher?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Being a music teacher is something that is not easy to get to but is very rewarding if you are able to become a teacher of any kind. Of course is does take a lot and you do need to have a passion for teaching to be able to take up something like becoming a music teacher.

Have you ever considered becoming a music teacher?

Being a music teacher was something I never considered if I am honest, mainly because I do not feel I would have the patience to be able to teach a musical instrument. I don't mind learning and playing one myself but I feel that teaching would be a whole different story and would take a lot of patience.

I will fail as a music teacher, that's something I'm very certain of. I'm a good student but will never do well with being a teacher. Even if it's not in the music subject I'm going to teach in, I still won't be able to do well in it because I lack in teachers patience.

I did one time. However, it was tough to manage the students. It's sad because that would have been a dream job for me.

I can teach but I'm not sure if I would do well trying to teach music. Perception of other subject is different from perception of music which is why I know it's a hard course to teach. Also, the practical aspect of it will be challenging.

I did one time. However, it was tough to manage the students. It's sad because that would have been a dream job for me.
I will do you one better with saying that managing human being generally is a very difficult task and not just music students. I started appreciating my teachers in school now I got older, they had an overwhelming job to do and they did so well.

I can't teach anything to anyone and not to talk about teaching music. Music isn't like any other regular subject which is why I find it to be very difficult. I know how hard it was for me to start understanding music that's not sang.

Never! I will fail very bad at it. In fact, I don't have the patience to teach anything to anyone. I find it very seriously stressful.

Back