What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you ever burn music to a CD?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
I always remember when I used to buy CDs. You would always get an album that would have a few songs that you really enjoyed and then some of them were not something you liked to listen to, especially if it was an album with various artists.

I and my friends used to get around this by burning our favorite music onto a CD and making our own playlists of music we really enjoyed.

Did you ever burn music to a CD?

Nope, I never tried to burn music to a CDs. If I did, I don't have the memory of doing it now which is a sign that I clearly didn't do it. What I can remember using very well years ago was am MP3 player. It was very good for playing a lot of music.

I did burn a CD once or twice. I and my friends used to build playlists for one another and then we would burn them onto a CD and give them to our friends as a gift, some of the songs my friends put on the CDs I was given were amazing and I found quite a lot of new songs that way.

I think that I have tried doing it once and ended up not getting it right because the music never copied or burnt on the CD as it refused to play. After that experience, I never tired it again. I only bought CDs that have the songs I wanted to play in it.

I've forgotten the name of application which I used in burning music to CD plates on my laptop years ago. It was my friend who works in a music studio that taught me how to do it. My crush got a lot of CDs with good love music mix from me.

Every kid in my neighborhood knows exactly how to burn music to CD plate. It was something that we do in turns at our friends place whenever we have any music that will feel like we need to own on CD plates. We all usually do it all the time.

I was doing this all the time when I was still a kid. It was something that I find very interesting to do because I normally see myself as being a music producer in a way of burning so many music that I like to play on a particular CD and I'll be playing it on my own.

Yes, I did it a lot of times when I was in my 3rd grade. In fact, it was a very big thing for us back in the day. I used my brother's PC to burn CDs whenever I have new songs I want to get on a CD.

Back