What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you remember the first music genre you listened to?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
Most of us who still have long memories would be able to remember the first music genre we listened to even though it would have been decades ago. I know some are in their 30's, 40's and 50's in the community but if it's possible you've remembered the first music genre and the particular song you listened to, please let us know.

Unfortunately it is not going to be possible for me to remember the first music genre that I listen to because it has been decades ago and if I tell you that it is any particular genre, I am definitely lying because I am very sure that I cannot remember which one that I listen to first.

My father is a country music lover and that's how I was introduced to country music at a young age. I can vividly remember it as the first music genre I listened to as a kid at the age of 7 years old. Being so young at 7, I've understood how country music felt.

It should be rock music that I listen to when I was still very young. I can still remember that very well even though my memory really was a little bit foggy. It was the music genre I grew up loving so much.

Back